Your purchases are protected by the New Zealand consumer law, and you can return
- damaged goods and artwork
- Late dispatch—if we dispatch the order later than stated in our shipping policy, but not if NZPost does not fulfil their target delivery dates.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a proof of purchase. To qualify for a refund, keep all packaging material and contact us within five working days of the arrival of your goods, stating the reason for your return. Return your order in the original packaging within 10 working days to
The Minu Studio
74 Todman Street
Wellington 6021 / New Zealand
Some product or Artwork might be exempted from being returned or only qualify for a partial refund.
We can’t accept returns if
- you break it (accidentally or on purpose)
- you haven’t followed our care instructions.
- Downloadable products
- Commissioned or custom artwork, see Commisions
- Any item that is returned more than 10 working days after delivery (that is the day you ship your items.)
- Items returned because you changed your mind.
- If you haven’t informed us of the intended return within 5 working days.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Do not accept deliveries if the packaging was obviously damaged in transit to you, and we can’t accept returns if you did not provide a save and dry drop-off point for delivery.
If you find your order is damaged without any visible damage to the packaging, I will aim to replace it in exchange for the damaged goods, or I will offer a repair or a refund.
Change of mind
We are not required by law to accept returns if you change your mind, but we understand that buying artwork online can be challenging and visual representations might not always match the actual artwork 100%. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it, and I will issue a refund minus a small handling fee of 10% of the purchase.
Replacement artwork might take up to four weeks to dispatch, and the replacements might not be identical to the original artwork.
Shipping costs are excluded from all refunds, and a small handling fee might be deducted – see above. I will pay out refunds within five working days from the arrival of the returned goods.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received and checked your returned item. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.